After creating your website the process of becoming in the top pages and position on the search engine is a long process, but it is not difficult. If you regularly and continuously work on your blog/website project, then you can attain this.
Following are the many tips and tricks for getting best positions in search engines
- Every time you test to position your web or a page, they must be invisible to search engines, so long as you are conducting experiments or testing new indexing systems on Google.
- You can find out how many pages Google has indexed in a given period of time by doing a Google search by putting site : www.exampledomain.com
- Networks of domains: Long ago it was very normal to have many domains that pointed to each other or aimed at a particular domain, the so-called domain networks. Currently they are no longer effective, having many domains with junk content aimed at a domain works as long as your competitors are not taking positioning actions, in which case they will outgrow you. If you only do that, you will not be able to position yourself better than your competition.
- Your business should appear in Google Locals: if you are a company, a business or an entrepreneur, you must be in Google Local, it is essential, monitor it, add images, videos, comments, remember that in local search results the map With companies having priority, and in addition you always go out on the first page on the map.
- Make changes gradually, you should make small changes to certain parts of your website or specific areas, analyze in detail the changes produced will allow you to know which change affect your website negatively or positively, and therefore improve Your positioning techniques.
- When writing articles that are redistributed, the most important thing is to publish it first on our website or blog, wait until it has been indexed, and then send it to others for publication, this ensures that your article is the first and the More relevant.
- Write your titles as a question: Whenever possible, you must write in question form, as this is the way a user uses to search on Google. So if indexed as a question and searched as a question you have more opportunities to appear in the top positions of Google.
Positioning in the Internet – positioning techniques
- Use Google Alerts to get alterations on your website, competitors and others, Google Alerts is an excellent tool to control your web, control your competition and to know who has put you a link: the way to use it is by adding Link: www.exampledomain.com to know when someone puts you a link.
- That Folders or subdomains are better for my web, always use folders or subfolders, unless it is imperative to use a subdomain. You can lose weight of your links if you use subdomains, since they are considered separate entities of your domain.
- You must categorize your website: select only one category for each post, define which one fits best and select only one. (For the case of blogs).
- Describe your content in URLs: Take advantage of URLs to insert keywords that describe the content of that page. Also do not make URLs too long, since it is not convenient.
- Do not put articles, determinants, prepositions or wild words in URLs. You only have to insert keywords that define that page.
- Keep your URL as short as possible – avoid making it too long, as Google may have difficulty reading it.
- Always write your URLs in lowercase. And to separate words uses the middle script.
- Canonize your domain.
- If you must write a very similar article to another that you have already written on your website, or make an update of its content: it is best to update the version you have already published. When updating the content, this one is repositioned better, since part of an article already in force and indexed.
- Create a structure on your website with important sections: By creating a structure on your website, you are also helping Google interpret it and know which pages are most important. (Google results sitelinks)
- Optimize titles for search engines: without forgetting that even if you are the number one in a result your visit rate depends on how you communicate the message to the user.
- Start by optimizing for residual terms taking into account the ultimate goal.
- Try to socialize by answering comments, commenting your knowledge in blogs, communities, Facebook, and always insert if you can the link to your web.
- Create controversy, try to be different from others, have different points of view and even refute the approach of others can mean some links in certain sectors. But you should not abuse this positioning technique.
- Register the domain in the country for which you are writing.
- Get domain links from your destination country. As a general rule it is important that you link from their websites. (Inbound links or backlinks)
- Create a sitemap and submit it to Google. You can do it through the webmaster tools that Google puts at your disposal and that will help you to improve your internet positioning.
- Use Google Analytics or system to analyze traffic. In Google Analytics you can access countless statistics that will help you improve your internet positioning, know the visits you have, their origin, which pages they consult, how long they are on your page, how they have accessed it, everything The relevant thing to get the first page of Google.
- List your articles with each other: Make links from articles or pages to other pages of your website.
- Tags Cloud: an excellent tool, just add the necessary tags, specific words that define the product.
- Distribute your content via RSS. The best thing for others to check the updates of your website, is that they can connect via RSS newsreaders.
- Full text in your RSS, this will allow you to get more inbound links from the RSS aggregation services.
- Use STYLES (bold and italic) in words or phrases really important taking into account the search engine and the user. Important words or phrases should be marked so that Google knows what you consider important and relevant to your website.
First page indexed Google
- The diversity of the text of the incoming or internal links is a very important factor when optimizing for different keywords. You should not always put the same words for different links, each link must have its own keywords that depend on the landing page.
- Send your page to Google Webmaster Central and verify the results of the analysis of the same.
- Describe your images with alt alt text. Here you can insert relevant keywords of that image and they will help Google to know the content of the page.
- Get inbound links (links from other pages that point to yours): get as many links as possible, but focus on links from sites related to yours. But always relevant pages and also have a theme very similar to yours. Otherwise the power of the link will not be very relevant.
I hope these tricks help you improve some of the basic points that you might be missing out on trying to position your website among the first results of Google.