We give you the keys to lose weight avoiding the retention of liquids. You will see how easy it is. The weight drives us crazy! Why is the reason that between one day and the next, there is the difference of 1 Kg? Very simple. Your body has fluid for several reasons, because of its high sodium content and dehydration, which causes your body to begin to retain subcutaneous fluids in the cells. These cells make your foot feel hard and can hide muscle definition.
There are several natural reasons, which can help you lose fluid in water, but keep in mind, that fluid loss is temporary weight and should not replace solutions to lose weight like eating a healthy diet.
How to Lose Weight to Lose Weight
1-Take more water
It may seem contradictory to lose fluid by consuming more water, but hydration is imperative for your body to start releasing fluids (including water) and to cleanse your body of any food, which can cause swelling.
If your body is dehydrated, it will begin to store water to compensate for the one that does not receive water, which will cause you to gain weight by retaining liquids. Make sure you drink about 8 glasses of water a day, juices, tea, coffee, Do not count.
Stress and circulation problems will hold you back.
Important: When drinking water, take it with small sips, instead of taking 1/2 L. at once. Drinking lots of water in one gulp will make your stomach swell.
2- Reduces the consumption of Salt to Lose Weight
Consuming high amounts of salt (sodium) can cause your body to store water and produce swelling. Foods to Avoid:
- Canned soups
- Meats macerated in marinades
- Frozen prepared
- Cans of tuna, sardines, mackerel, You must buy them without salt
- Cured cheeses (contain lots of salt)
- Bread of industrial form
- Industrial bakery (also with salt)
- Alcohol is the worst, as it is stored in the body and dehydrated, automatically increasing 1 to 2 kg.
- Medications like ibuprofen, it produces retention of liquids.
- Smoked salmon
What You Should Eat to Lose Weight
- Consume fiber: Foods rich in fiber help clean urinary tract, kidneys and colon.
- Breakfast: It is important that it be rich in fiber like whole grains or whole wheat WITHOUT Salt
- Raw or steamed vegetables NOT BOILED.
- Iron rich food.
- Consume coffee-tea-mate, but then sip water, so that it mobilizes the fluids of your body.
- Fruits such as blackberries, grapefruit, blueberries.
- White meats and fish.
It uses the salt of flakes to sprinkle: lemon and aromatic herbs.
Increase potassium, unsalted nuts.
Adjust your exercise routine for the week, as exercise increases the level of Cortisol.
Natural remedies not to retain liquids
- Horse tail infusions
- Syrup DETOX of the brand
- Onion broth
- Parsley infusion